The CSMN Affiliate Program
The status as an CSMN Affiliate is meant for
- Phd- and postdoc fellows at the University of Oslo who are carrying out research that is connected to one of the CSMN–projects
- former CSMN fellows
- CSMN guests and active research collaborators
There are 4 interrelated goals which the CSMN Affiliate Program aims for: (1) We want to make maximally visible all work being done outside CSMN which contributes to any of the three main research areas identified by the centre. (2) We want to make visible that CSMN is part of an active and stimulating research community. (3) We hope that a formal designation as a CSMN-Affiliate will lead to closer research collaboration on a local, regional and international level. (4) We want to create a mechanism by which CSMN is able to support researchers whose work contributes to the research goals at the centre.
Rights and Duties
As a CSMN Affiliate
- you can carry out your research in the context of this Centre of Excellence
- you will have a formal relationship to CSMN and thereby can present yourself as affiliated with the centre,
- you can apply for funding in connection to participation at CSMN activities,
- you are expected to take part in CSMN activities (participate in seminars, join a reading group, attend a workshop or a conference etc.) and/or collaborate with CSMN staff on regular basis.
How to apply for affiliation