Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses
By moving your mobile phone in the air you can search for music in the library. A new app makes it possible.
What makes closely related languages have a different word order? This is what researchers in the Faculty of Humanities will find out.
Karl Ove Knausgaard was criticized for writing too fast. His reviewers felt it affected the quality of his work. The same view dominated in the seventeenth century. The ideal was that writers should take their time.
- Centre for the Study of Mind in Nature (CSMN)
- Center for Multilingualism in Society Across the Lifespan (MultiLing)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time, and Motion (RITMO)
- Centre for Ibsen Studies
- The Norwegian Institute in Rome
- The Norwegian University Centre in St. Petersburg
- Centre for French-Norwegian research cooperation within the social sciences and the humanities