Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses
Illicit trade in cultural artefacts destroys historical knowledge and finances terrorism. “Professionals have to say no to authenticating cultural artefacts of questionable or dubious ownership history,” says researcher.
Heavy air pollution has led to increased environmental consciousness in China. A growing number of apps now allow people to check local air quality. Apps also serve as tools for political activism.
For over 70 years seven different countries have claimed sovereignty over parts of Antarctica. But are these claims legitimate? This issue is now going to be considered by a group of philosophers.
- Centre for the Study of Mind in Nature (CSMN)
- Center for Multilingualism in Society Across the Lifespan (MultiLing)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time, and Motion (RITMO)
- Centre for Ibsen Studies
- The Norwegian Institute in Rome
- The Norwegian University Centre in St. Petersburg
- Centre for French-Norwegian research cooperation within the social sciences and the humanities