Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses
For over 70 years seven different countries have claimed sovereignty over parts of Antarctica. But are these claims legitimate? This issue is now going to be considered by a group of philosophers.
‘Our feelings of guilt when faced with the poverty and affliction of others can be beneficial,’ says professor Elisabeth Oxfeldt.
One in every five women in the West has no children. Professor Christina Archetti takes her own life as a starting point when studying why many childless people feel isolated and like failures.
The oil-soaked Middle East has started to think green. This may sway the region in a more democratic direction, according to researchers Brynjar Lia and Jon Nordenson.
- Centre for the Study of Mind in Nature (CSMN)
- Center for Multilingualism in Society Across the Lifespan (MultiLing)
- Centre for Ibsen Studies
- The Norwegian Institute in Rome
- The Norwegian University Centre in St. Petersburg
- Centre for French-Norwegian research cooperation within the social sciences and the humanities