Instructions for examination candidates at the Faculty of Humanities
It is your responsibility to know the rules and regulations concerning exams at the Faculty of Humanities (HF) and the University of Oslo. Here are a few important points and the complete instruction for exam candidates:
- Remember to bring writing utensils and identification.
- Only writing utensils and e.g. food/drinks are to be kept at the table at the start of the examination.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be switched off and put away.
- Questions related to the examination paper are to be addressed to the subject teacher, who will come during the first hour of the examination.
- Withdrawal after the start of the examination counts as one attempt. You are allowed to leave after 30 minutes from the start of the examination at the earliest.
- There are specific rules when a candidate withdraw during the examination due to illness (see link to complete instruction for exam candidates below).
- Communication between candidates during the examinations is not allowed.
Here you can read the complete instruction before the examination (pdf). The instructions will be handed out before your examination starts.