Early Iron Age, Roman Iron Age, Migration Period, landscape, technology
- Doctoral Research Fellow at the University of Oslo from 2016
- I have been working as a tour guide at The Viking Ship Museum and Akershus Fortress alongside my studies. I have also been working as a field archaeologist at KHM and NIKU. In 2015 I had two Scientific Assistant positions, one at IAKH and one at KHM. I have also been working as Conference Secretary for the ViS-konference 2014 “Skandinavia: Ett, tre eller mange?” and 2015 “Vikings: Beyond Boundaries”.
- M.A. at the University of Oslo 2013 (Kalvebeitets sosiale kronologi)
- B.A. at the University of Oslo 2011
- One-year program in Cross-cultural communication
- Fredriksen, Per Ditlef & Amundsen, Marie (2014). Når stedsbånd veves og løses opp. En sosial kronologi for bosetningen av Kalvebeitet i indre Sogn i yngre romertid og folkevandringstid. Viking. ISSN 0332-608X. LXXVII, s 79- 104
- Prescott, Christopher; Melheim, Lene; Austvoll, Knut Ivar; Amundsen, Marie; Sture, Maria & Kilhavn, Håvard (red.) (2016). Arkeologi I Skrivarhelleren Facebookside .
- Amundsen, Marie & Fredriksen, Per Ditlef (2015). A social chronology from below: a 'marginal' Early Iron Age site from western Norway in a comparative perspective.