Ragnar Holst Larsen
I am the adviser for all international students and students enrolled in the Master's programme in Modern International and Transnational History (MITRA) and the PhD programme at the Department of Archaeology, Conservation and History (IAKH).
Schedule an appointment
Do you have questions about your studies? Send me an email to schedule an appointment. In your email, please give a short description of what you would like me to help you with.
I can help you with
- Choosing courses
- Scheduling and planning your study program and exams
- Applying to study part time, take a leave of abscence or postpone the semester start
- Applying for an academic supervisor and signing the supervision contract
Are you an international student?
You can get answers and help with questions about:
- admission to the University of Oslo,
- visa and residence permits,
- registrations and semester fees,
- and social activities
at the International Student Reception. They will help any prospective and current international students at the University of Oslo.
- Student advisor
- Quality of studies
- Editing web-pages for the study programmes
- Assessment and public defence of PhD dissertations
- Planning and hosting courses for PhD students
- Safety Representative at the Department of Archaeology, Conservation and History in Niels Treschows house