Ida Kamilla Lie
Design history, environmental history, sustainability, design education, education history, oral history
Master's degree in Art History, University of Oslo (UiO), 2014
- Lie, Ida Kamilla (2017). Ephemeral Voices and Precarious Documents: Fixing Oral History and Grey Literature to the Design Historical Record. AIS/Design: Storia e ricerche. ISSN 2281-7603. (10) Show summary
- Lie, Ida Kamilla (2016). "“Make Us More Useful to Society!” - The Scandinavian Design Students Organization (SDO) and Socially Responsible Design, 1967-1973". Design and Culture. ISSN 1754-7075. 8(3), s 327- 361 . doi: 10.1080/17547075.2016.1223363 Full text in Research Archive. Show summary
- Lie, Ida Kamilla (2016). Circular is the New Linear - Design and the Cyclic Conception of Resources.
- Lie, Ida Kamilla (2016). “Make us more useful to society!” - The Search for a New Direction in Nordic Design Education in the Late 1960s.
- Lie, Ida Kamilla (2015). Oral History as Method in Design Historical Research.
- Lie, Ida Kamilla (2015). Socially Responsible Design in Nordic Design Discourse, 1967-1973: Victor Papanek and the Scandinavian Design Students’ Organization(SDO).