Linn Anette Thorsen
I am the adviser for Norwegian students enrolled in the bachelor’s and master’s program in Art History and Visual Studies.
Schedule an appointment
Do you have questions about your studies? Send me an email to schedule an appointment. In your email, please give a short description of what you would like me to help you With.
I can help you with
- Choosing courses
- Scheduling and planning your study program
- Applying to study part time, take a leave of abscence or postpone the semester start
Questions about compulsory activity or exams in Art history and Visual studies? Please contact the executive officer for exams, Eirik Finne.
Are you an international student?
You can get answers and help with questions about:
- admission to the University of Oslo,
- visa and residence permits,
- registrations and semester fees,
- and social activities
at the International Student Reception. They will help any prospective and current international students at the University of Oslo.
- Courses in Art History and Visual Studies
- Student guidance and follow-up of students at the bachelor and master programme in Art History and Visual Studies from admission to final examination
- Supervision and master thesis
- Programme structure
- Part-time studies and leaves of absence
- Accommodating external studies
- Working life and studies
- Quality of education