The first day of the conference, Monday, 5 August, will be reserved for workshops, and all the workshops will take place on this day. Each workshop is an integrated, self-sustained event. Moving between workshops is not encouraged.
We will have the following workshops at ICHL 2013:
- Amerindian Languages in Contact Situations: Spanish-American Perspectives
- Diachronic Corpora and Language Change
- New Insights into the Syntax and Semantics of Complementation
- Reorganizing Grammatical Variation
- Secondary Grammaticalization and Other Later Stage Processes in Grammaticalization
- Substrate Languages in Northern Europe - Methodological Perspectives
You can submit to these workshops via our EasyChair page. Please note that several workshops have extended deadlines, see the call for papers.