- 2007: “How does the mind matter for the law?”, paper presented at the “Law, Mind and Brain”-workshop at the XXIII World Congress of Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy, Krakow, August 1-6, 2007.
- 2007: “(How) Can We Draw Normative Conclusions From Empirical Work In Moral Psychology?”, paper presented at the conference “Neuroethics and Empirical Moral Psychology”, University of Oslo, March 14-16 2007
- 2006: "Legitimate Motivational Transformation", paper presented at the 2006 Annual Conference of the Association for Legal and Social Philosophy - "Social Justice in Practice", University College Dublin, June 28 - July 1, 2006.
- 2005: “Teaching bioethics in the secondary education – the Norwegian experience”, presented at the conference “Educação e Formação em Bioética”, organized by the Portuguese National Council of Ethics for the Life Sciences, Lisbon, November 25-26 2005.
- 2005: “Simone Weil on the Purificational Role of Atheism and Amoralism”, presented at the American Philosophical Association - Central Division Meeting 2005 (Group session, organized by the APA Committee on International Cooperation and the Hannah Arendt Circle)
- 2005: “Can the Level of Our Moral Motivation Influence the Content of Our Moral Duties?”, symposium paper presented at the American Philosophical Association 2005 Pacific Division Meeting
- 2004: “Wrongful life problems and euthanasia”, presented at the conference “Ethics and the Life Sciences”, organized by the American Philosophical Association and the University of Delaware, October 22-24 2004.
Published Mar. 17, 2010 10:46 AM
- Last modified May 4, 2010 3:59 PM