Printing your Master's dissertation
When you have completed your dissertation, you must send it to be printed.
Dissertations are printed at the University Print Centre
- You are responsible for ordering the printing of your dissertation at the University Print Centre.
- What the University Print Centre needs and how to provide it. (University Print Centre pages)
- It usually takes at least 3 working days to print a dissertation.
What does IFIKK cover?
- The department will cover the costs of printing 9 copies at the University Print Centre. You may keep 5 of them.
- The costs of up to 10 colour pages will be covered for History of Art dissertations. If you want more colour pages, you must cover the costs yourself.
- If you want to print your dissertation at somewhere other than the University Print Centre, you must cover the costs yourself.
- You must collect your dissertation from the University Print Centre yourself.
- You must submit 4 copies by the deadline to IFIKK's reception between 10:00 and 14:00.
- You keep 5 copies of the dissertation.