I am the student advisor for the bachelor programme Japansk med Japan-studier, and the master programmes Modern Japan and East Asian Culture and History.
Schedule an appointment
Do you have questions about your studies? Send me an email to schedule an appointment. In your email, please give a short description of what you would like me to help you with. You can also come by my office, but I may be in a meeting.
I can help you with
- Selecting courses
- Planning your study program and exams
- Exchange opportunities
- Applying to study part time, take a leave of abscence or postpone the semester start
- Applying for an academic supervisor and signing the supervision contract
Are you an international student?
At the International Student Reception you can get answers and help with questions about:
- admission to the University of Oslo,
- visa and residence permits,
- registrations and semester fees,
- and social activities
They will help any prospective and current international students at the University of Oslo.
Student advisor for Japanese Studies, career:Asia, Modern Japan and East Asian Culture and History:
- Student guidance
- Planning of studies and exams
- Admission to master programmes
International coordinator for Asia:
- Follow up of exchange agreements
- Exchange to Japan, China and Taiwan
Super user Inspera (IKOS)
Master`s degree in politics, philosophy and economics from the University of York
Bachelor`s degree in political science from NTNU