Access to University of Oslo Library
for participants in the project 'Linguistic Capacity Building — Tools for the inclusive development of Ethiopia'
Browse the UiO Library
You can browse the library without username and password here: http://www.ub.uio.no/english/
Use the dialogue box on the library page.
Please contact your local project leader.
UiO Library access with your username and password
- Use Remote Desktop Connection from PC to connect to kontor.uio.no. The Connection gives you local access to all websites at UiO.
- Use the set up file kontor.uio.no.rdp sent you via mail and NOT the ordinary remote desktop option on your computer.
- Save the file kontor.uio.no.rdp at your computer, open it, and in the dialogue box, write: kontor.uio.no and choose Connect.
- Give your username and password. Username should be on the form firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find Internet Explorer on the Remote Desktop Start menu and proceed
You can now browse the Library through the dialogue box on the Library page http://www.ub.uio.no/english/ and also downloads journals and articles.
NB! Those who have received a username and password from UiO must change it within one week from the first login, using this web page:
Otherwise their account will be closed.
E-mail: Notice that your username and password can also be used for the UiO webmail system:
It gives you the opportunity to have a UiO mail address during the project period.
Contact kristin.hagen at iln.uio.no if you have questions.