Cecilie Bjerknes Aarre
- Relations between the Nordic countries and France
- French politics
- The nordic model
- French and English literature
I am affiliated to the EURONOR project, an interdisciplinary research project that seeks to explore how the Nordic countries and the Nordic model are perceived and debated in the rest of Europe. My work is centred on how the Nordic / Scandinavian model and the Nordic countries are treated in French written press during the 1990s and 2000s.
- Master's degree in English Language and Literature, Université de Poitiers (2007)
- Journalisthøgskolen, Høgskolen i Oslo (2003)
- Diplôme supérieur d'Études françaises, French Language, Literature and Area studies, Université de Bourgogne (2000)
- Translator, Sandberg Translation Partners, Whiteley, UK (2016)
- Translator, freelance (from 2012)
- Norwegian language teacher (sendelektor), Université de Strasbourg (2012-2015)
- Press attaché, the French embassy in Norway (2011-2012)
- Aukrust, Kjerstin & Aarre, Cecilie Bjerknes (2017). If Francois Fillon were Swedish... The utopian image of the Nordic model in the French presidential campaign..