The mixing suite at the department of musicology is optimized to offer the best of both analogue and digital technology.
The suite is used for lectures, student projects and research.
There are no recording rooms directly attached to the mixing suite, but it can be tie-lined to several other rooms in the building, including the
department’s recording studio and lecture hall.
The room is equipped with the following:
- Apple MacPro (2014) running Pro Tools HDX and Logic X
- AD/DA-converters from Solid State Logic and Lynx
- Dynaudio stereo monitoring
- Genelec surround monitoring
- Solid State Logic AWS 900+ SE 24-channel analogue mixing console and DAW-controller
- Outboard units from Neve, Solid State Logic, Universal Audio, JDK Audio, Bricasti, Lexicon, Thermionic Culture and Tube-Tech
- Plugins from Waves, Universal Audio, etc.