The department’s recording studio is used for lectures, student projects and research. The room is equipped with a state of the art recording system b ased around Pro Tools HDX software.
In addition to the studio’s live room, it is possible to tie-line the studio to other rooms in the building, including the department’s mixing suite and lecture hall.
The room is equipped with the following:
- MacPro (2014) running Pro Tools HDX
- Avid/Digidesign D-Command DAW-controller
- AD/DA-converters fra Lynx
- State of the art microphones from manufacturers such as Neumann, AKG, Brauner, DPA, Sennheiser, Royer and Shure
- State of the art microphone preamps from API, Neve,Thermionic Culture, Universal Audio, Millennia og Audient
- Plugins from Waves, Universal Audio, etc.