Doctoral Reserarch Fellowship in Popular Music Studies
This web page provides available, up-to date public information on the status of the appointment of a Doctoral Research Fellow in Popular Music Studies.
- Application deadline is 1 February 2017
- Interviews 28 February 2017
- Board of the Department's meeting 27 March 2017
- Appointment Committee of the Faculty's meeting 21 April 2017
- Position available from 1 June 2017
Number of applicants: 22
- Head of Deparment Peter Edwards, Department of Musicology (administrator)
- Associate Professor Ragnhild Brøvig-Hanssen, Department of Musicology
- Associate Professor Kyle Devine, Department of Musicology
The evaluation committee must be impartial (Norwegian).
The evaluation committee's advisory evaluation will list at least three applicants in the order which they should be taken into concideration to the Board of the Department. The Board of the Department will recommend at least three competent applicants in ranked order to Appointment Committee of the Faculty of Humanities. Final decision in the hiring process will be passed by the Appointment Committee.
The expert committee's assessment is not open to public viewing, neither is the recommendation of the Department Board to the Appointment Committee of the Faculty.