The faculty board is the faculty's supreme organ and is responsible for establishing the faculty's overriding objectives, priorities and strategies.
- There are six meetings a year, three in each semester.
- The agenda and following attachments are published approximately one week before the meeting.
- The protocols are published continuously after the meetings.
- All meeting papers are in Norwegian.
- The meetings take place in Norwegian, but those who wish to speak English, may do so.
- The faculty's supreme organ
- Responsible for establishing the faculty's overriding objectives, priorities and strategies
- Appointment matters are dealt with in a separate committee of the board, the Appointments Committee for scientific positions (TUV).
- Management and administration regulations at The Faculty of Humanities
- Rules of procedure for the board (only in Norwegian)
- Guidelines for student participation at The Faculty of Humanities (only in Norwegian)
- Board training, HF's distribution model (PDF) (only in Norwegian)