LCE courses in spring 2021
Are you a student with an interest in the intersection of literature, cognition and emotions? LCE offers courses for both BA and MA students in the spring 2021 semester.
Photo: Bilakis / Pexels.
Our elective courses are taught by members of the Literature, Cognition and Emotions project. The courses are especially relevant for students who want to learn more about the study of literature and psychology, and how to apply these concepts in their own academic work.
For more information, please contact Sarah Margrethe Øverlie Eiene.
BA level courses (Spring 2021)
- PSY2102 – Social cognition and emotion
- MØNA1300 – History of Literature in The Modern Middle East (no knowledge of a Middle Eastern language required)
- KIN2300 – Kinesisk litteratur gjennom tre tusen år
ANT2800 – Classical mythology
Learn more about LCE’s study options for BA students.
MA level courses (Spring 2021):
- EUS4310 – Cognitive Poetics
- PSY4115 – Current Topics in Social Psychology
- MES4210 – Topics in Arabic Studies I (good knowledge of Arabic required)
Learn more about LCE’s study options for MA students.
What can you expect from LCE's courses?
To learn more about our teaching programme, watch the short video below, and listen to Karin Kukkonen and Alexandra Effe discuss how 'books come alive' through reading in a stand-alone podcast episode (audio link).