Hallvard Nikolai Bruvoll
Neolithic Central Europe and Near East, spatial analysis of settlement patterns, fractals, social organization, beads
- PhD Research Fellow at UiO since 2020.
- Field archaeologist for Eveha and Paléotime (France), Troms Fylkeskommune, Tromsø Museum and KHM (Norway) between 2016 and 2020. During my studies, between 2012 and 2015, I also participated in research excavations on various Stone Age sites in France, Germany and Turkey.
- I worked as heritage management adviser for Tromsø Kommune between 2016 and 2018, and as scientific mediator at the Archéosite de la Haute-Ile for the Seine-Saint-Denis departement in France in 2019.
- MA in archaeology in 2016 at Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University (France), with master thesis "La Production du savoir archéologique" (2016) and "La Parure en matières minérales à Çatalhöyük Ouest (Turquie) v. 6.000-5.500 cal. BC" (2015).
- BA in archaeology in 2014 at Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University (France).