Senior Lecturer - Archaeology
Phone +47 22841940
Visiting address Blindernveien 11 0371 Oslo
Postal address Postboks 1008 Blindern 0316 Oslo
Other affiliations Department of Archaeology, Conservation and History
Early Iron Age, Roman Iron Age, Migration Period, landscape, technology
- Doctoral Research Fellow at the University of Oslo from 2016
- I have been working as a tour guide at The Viking Ship Museum and Akershus Fortress alongside my studies. I have also been working as a field archaeologist at KHM and NIKU. In 2015 I had two Scientific Assistant positions, one at IAKH and one at KHM. I have also been working as Conference Secretary for the ViS-konference 2014 “Skandinavia: Ett, tre eller mange?” and 2015 “Vikings: Beyond Boundaries”.
- M.A. at the University of Oslo 2013 (Kalvebeitets sosiale kronologi)
- B.A. at the University of Oslo 2011
- One-year program in Cross-cultural communication
Fredriksen, Per Ditlef & Amundsen, Marie (2014). Når stedsbånd veves og løses opp. En sosial kronologi for bosetningen av Kalvebeitet i indre Sogn i yngre romertid og folkevandringstid. Viking. ISSN 0332-608X. LXXVII, p. 79–104.
Prescott, Christopher; Melheim, Lene; Austvoll, Knut Ivar; Amundsen, Marie; Sture, Maria & Kilhavn, Håvard (2016). Arkeologi I Skrivarhelleren Facebookside.
Amundsen, Marie & Fredriksen, Per Ditlef (2015). A social chronology from below: a 'marginal' Early Iron Age site from western Norway in a comparative perspective.
Published Jan. 6, 2016 10:55 AM - Last modified Apr. 18, 2021 9:45 PM