Halfdan Martin Baadsvik
- Graeco-Roman architectural theory
- Ancient anthropology
- Textual transmission and criticism
- 2016-2017: Research assistant, Repertory of Conjectures on Horace, University of Oslo
- 2015-2017: Transcription and editing of the Breviarium Nidrosiense for the project Digital corpus and dictionary of Norwegian Medieval Latin texts, National Library of Norway
- 2012-2014: MA, Classics, University of Oslo. Thesis: 'Vitruvius and the rôle of the architect in the age of Augustus'
- 2007-2010: BA, History of Art, University of Oslo