I work on philosophical issues about conscious experiences. I'm especially interested in:
- how conscious experiences are structured and how to formally model that structure.
- a consciousness-first approach to ethics and metaethics.
See my website for more information.
- I received my PhD in Philosophy from NYU in 2019.
- For 2019-20, I was a Postdoctoral Fellow at Rice University through its Value of Consciousness project.
- From 2020-24, I am a Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Oslo through the ConsciousBrainConcepts project.
- During 2021-22, I will be a Postdoctoral Fellow at Australian National University's Centre for Consciousness.