Anna Daria Drozdzowicz
For updated research and teaching information please check my personal website: https://annadariadroz
For updated research and teaching information please check my personal website: I work on several topics in philosophical methodology and epistemology of linguistic understanding. In particular, I am interested in the use of intuitive judgements in philosophy of language and linguistics, conscious states of linguistic understanding and knowledge of meaning. I also have a background in psychology, specifically in the psychology of language, and an interest in the philosophy of psychiatry.
- Drożdżowicz, Anna (2019). Do we hear meanings? – between perception and cognition. Inquiry (Oslo). ISSN 0020-174X. s 1- 33 . doi: 10.1080/0020174X.2019.1612774
- Drożdżowicz, Anna (2018). Philosophical expertise beyond intuitions. Philosophical Psychology. ISSN 0951-5089. 31(2), s 253- 277 . doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/095
- Drożdżowicz, Anna (2018). Speakers’ Intuitive Judgements about Meaning – The Voice of Performance View. Review of Philosophy and Psychology. ISSN 1878-5158. 9(1), s 177- 195 . doi: 10.1007/s13164-017-0349-0
- Drozdzowicz, Anna Daria (2016). Descriptive ineffability reconsidered. Lingua. ISSN 0024-3841. 177, s 1- 16 . doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lingua.2015.12.011
- Drozdzowicz, Anna Daria (2016). Speakers' Intuitions about Meaning Provide Empirical Evidence - Towards Experimental Pragmatics, In Martin Hinton (ed.), Evidence, Experiment and Argument in Linguistics and Philosophy of Language (Studies in Philosophy of Language and Linguistics). Peter Lang Publishing Group. ISBN 978-3631661895. Kap. s 65 - 90
- Drożdżowicz, Anna (2019). Careful with knowledge ascriptions! Review of: Mikkel Gerken, On Folk Epistemology. Meta Science. ISSN 0815-0796.
- Drożdżowicz, Anna; Saint-Germier, Pierre & Schindler, Samuel (2018). Must philosophy be constrained? Review of: Edouard Machery, Philosophy within its proper bounds. Meta Science. ISSN 0815-0796.
- Drozdzowicz, Anna Daria (2015). Investigating utterance meaning – Essays in the epistemology of Language.