According to philosopher Sebastian Watzl, what you pay attention to is a moral question that concerns society as a whole.
Researchers at the Department work whithin the disciplines Philosophy, Classics, History of Art and Ideas.
We cannot simply accept words that contribute to oppression or exclusion, says philosopher Joey Pollock.
A prominent Munch biography inspired by psychoanalysis, the racial theory of its time, and the artist's self representation has contributed to the artist myth.
The Centre for Philosophy and the Sciences is an interdisciplinary meeting place for the interaction between the humanities and the sciences.
- The Court of Reason (2022) Himmelmann, Beatrix & Serck-Hanssen, Camilla
- Deep Ecology as Deep Design (2021) Fallan, Kjetil
- Latin: mobilis (2021) Roggen, Vibeke
- "Denial as a sense of entitlement: assessing the role of culture" (2021) Vetlesen, Arne Johan
- Vi kan ikke vente (2021) Sterri, Aksel Braanen