Nautical charts have played an important role in providing us with knowledge of the world’s oceans. They have also framed the ideas we could have about the ocean, including issues relating to the climate and sustainability.
Researchers at the Department work whithin the disciplines Philosophy, Classics, History of Art and Ideas.
According to philosopher Sebastian Watzl, what you pay attention to is a moral question that concerns society as a whole.
We cannot simply accept words that contribute to oppression or exclusion, says philosopher Joey Pollock.
The Centre for Philosophy and the Sciences is an interdisciplinary meeting place for the interaction between the humanities and the sciences.
- Ippolita Maria Sforza, student and patroness of Greek in Milan (ca. 1465) (2023) Van Rooy, Raf
- Havets idehistorie (2022) Krefting, Ellen Marie
- Havets utfordringer og humanistisk grunnforskning (2022) Krefting, Ellen Marie
- Om havet, for forskernatt (2022) Krefting, Ellen Marie
- Press Freedom in Denmark-Norway (2022) Krefting, Ellen Marie