We cannot simply accept words that contribute to oppression or exclusion, says philosopher Joey Pollock.
Researchers at the Department work whithin the disciplines Philosophy, Classics, History of Art and Ideas.
A prominent Munch biography inspired by psychoanalysis, the racial theory of its time, and the artist's self representation has contributed to the artist myth.
According to Aristotle we need more than one good day to live a happy life. But how much time do we need in order to achieve happiness? Philosopher Hilde Vinje has been searching for the answer.
The Centre for Philosophy and the Sciences is an interdisciplinary meeting place for the interaction between the humanities and the sciences.
- Understanding the relationship between imprecision comprehension and processing effort (2021) Rodriguez Ronderos, Camilo
- How do we develop imprecise interpretations? An investigation on Norwegian children’s comprehension of contextualized absolute adjectives. (2021) Rodriguez Ronderos, Camilo; Falkum, Ingrid Lossius & Noveck, Ira A.
- Imprecise interpretations of English absolute adjectives: Processing cost and effect of context. (2021) Rodriguez Ronderos, Camilo; Falkum, Ingrid Lossius & Noveck, Ira
- Epistemic injustice in psychiatric practice: epistemic duties and the phenomenological approach (2021) Drożdżowicz, Anna
- The pragmatics of possession (2021) Kolkmann, Julia & Falkum, Ingrid Lossius