According to philosopher Sebastian Watzl, what you pay attention to is a moral question that concerns society as a whole.
Researchers at the Department work whithin the disciplines Philosophy, Classics, History of Art and Ideas.
We cannot simply accept words that contribute to oppression or exclusion, says philosopher Joey Pollock.
A prominent Munch biography inspired by psychoanalysis, the racial theory of its time, and the artist's self representation has contributed to the artist myth.
The Centre for Philosophy and the Sciences is an interdisciplinary meeting place for the interaction between the humanities and the sciences.
- Ippolita Maria Sforza, student and patroness of Greek in Milan (ca. 1465) (2023) Van Rooy, Raf
- Kant and the French Revolution (2022) Maliks, Reidar Kiljan
- “Tout Court: Kant on Domestic, International, and Cosmopolitan Courts” (2022) Maliks, Reidar Kiljan
- What a database can do for a historian of ideas (2022) Van Rooy, Raf & Aurora, Federico
- The co-creation of contrastive grammar in the Renaissance: New perspectives on Greek migrant teachers and their Italian students (2022) Van Rooy, Raf