Political Philosophy looks to Antarctica in the media
Read what has been written about Political Philosophy looks to Antarctica in the media.
- The Future of the White Continent and the Need for its Democratization
Commentary for The Italian Institute for International Political Studies, July 2019
- Antarktis-filosof i et bipolart land (Antarctica philosopher in a bipolar country)
Interview on Forskning.no, March 2019
- Explainer: ce que l'on peut et ne peut pas faire dans l'Antarctique, au nom de la science (What one can and cannot do in Antarctica in the name of science)
Op-ed in Le Victoria Droit, November 2018
- Hvem har rett til ressursene i Antarktis? (Who has right to Antarctic ressources?)
Op-ed on Nordlys.no, August 2018
- Why Iceland is set to resume whaling despite international opposition
Article in The Conversation, May 2018
- Antarctica: Everyone wants it, but no one owns it
Article in Science Daily, March 15 2017.