Ina Louise S. Stovner
Cultural history, the idea and notion of history, 18th century, gender and identity in a historical perspective, history painting
Master's degree in Cultural history, UiO (2010).
The aim of the project is to develop new knowledge about the transformation of the perception of history in the late 18th century by exploring official history paintings that tell the story of the Danish-Norwegian unitary state and its kings.
- Stovner, Ina Louise S. (2021). Historiske tablåer. En fortellende billedserie i Riddersalen på Christiansborg slott 1778-91. Full text in Research Archive. Show summary
- Stovner, Ina Louise S. (2020). "Constructing a Moment in History".
- Stovner, Ina Louise S. (2016). "Samfunnspakten billedgjort – opplysningstidens dydige konge".
- Stovner, Ina Louise S. (2015). "The Queen in Breeches. An exceptional portrait of Queen Carolina Mathilde of Denmark-Norway“.
- Stovner, Ina Louise S. (2010). Christiania-borgere i portrettets tidsalder. Byminner. ISSN 0007-7631. (4), s 28- 47