Carina Bjerk Tørud
I am the adviser for all international students and Norwegian students enrolled in the bachelor's programme Cultural History and the two master programmes Museology and Cultural Heritage (MUSKUL) and European Culture (EKUL).
Schedule an appointment
Do you have questions about your studies? Send me an email to schedule an appointment. In your email, please give a short description of what you would like me to help you with.
I can help you with
- Choosing courses
- Scheduling and planning your study program and exams
- Applications to study part time, take a leave of absence or postpone the semester start
- Facilitating special needs provisions for studies and examinations
- Studying abroad
Are you an international student?
You can get answers and help with your questions about:
- Admission to the University of Oslo,
- visa and residence permits,
- registration and semester fees,
- and social activities
at the International Student Reception. They will help any prospective and current international students at the University of Oslo.
Student adviser for Cultural History (bachelor), Museology and Cultural Heritage (master) and European Culture (master):
- Student guidance
- Planning of studies and exams
- Admission to master studies
- Follow up of exchange agreements
- Exchange to Europe and USA
Super user Canvas (IKOS)
- MA in European Languages: English Language, UiO (2015)
- BA in European and American Studies: Engelsk Language, UiO (2012)