I am the student advisor for the bachelor programme Japansk med Japan-studier, and the master programme Japanese studies. Come by my office or schedule an appointment if you would like to talk about your studies.
I can help you with
- Selecting courses
- Planning your study program and exams
- Exchange opportunities
- Applying to study part time, take a leave of absence or postpone the semester start
- Applying for an academic supervisor and signing the supervision contract
Are you an international student?
The International Student Reception all questions regarding:
- admission to the University of Oslo
- visa and residence permits
- registrations and semester fees
- and social activities
They will help any prospective and current international students at the University of Oslo.
Master's degree in Chinese Politics and Society, UiO (2019)
Bachelor's degree in Chinese with China studies, UiO (2017)
Bachelor's degree in Political Science, UiO (2014)