The Second Workshop on Immigrant Languages in America will be held at Fefor Høifjellshotell in Norway 21-24. September 2011.
Topics: New research into old immigrant languages in America, including all areas of linguistics: phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, lexicography, bilingualism, acquisition, variation and change.
- Submissions: 20. April 2011.
Abstracts of 400-600 words should be sent to the organisers.
- Notification of acceptance: 20. May 2011.
- Registration deadline: 10. July 2011 for speakers and 25. August 2011 for other participants.
- Workshop: 21-24. September 2011.
- Janne Bondi Johannessen, University of Oslo
- Joe Salmons, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Note also journal call
Those writing on Norwegian language in America might be interested in the call for papers in this special issue of the Norwegian Linguistics Journal.
email@example.com if you have questions.