Projects and tasks for The Text Laboratory
Participation in projects in 2019
- LIA - Language Infrastructure made Accessible (2014 - 2019)
- Linguistic Capacity Building - Tools for the inclusive development of Ethiopia (2014 - 2019)
- Norwegian in America (2010 - )
Other tasks in 2019
- Maintenance of the CLARINO Text Laboratory Centre resources (see also the CLARINO project)
- Maintenance of other resources and corpora at the Text Laboratory
- New development of the search and post-processing tool Glossa.
- Building new corpora: Italian speech corpus, TraWL (Tracking Written Learner language), Pskov Russian Dialect Corpus
- Nynorsk version of IGIN
- NEALTs home page and post lists
- Participate in the UiO-hubs for video and maps, see Hub/node-organisering av IT i forskning and the Videohub homepage (both in Norwegian). The Text Laboratory is coordinator for the language research node in Videohub.
- Support, guidance and assistance to researchers, research fellows and master students
- Supervision of postgraduate students and PhD students
- Planning of new projects, research and publications