Publications and presentations
Results of IPG_CORE were presented at the following occasions:
- Ways to talk about individuals: the case of German 'man' in episodic sentences. Invited talk presented at the Department of Philosophy I, University of Bochum, May 14, Bochum, Germany.
- The existential use of German 'man' and implicit agents of passives. Invited talk at the Department of Linguistics, University of Vienna, March 4, Vienna, Austria.
- Who dunnit? The existential implications of impersonal pronouns and implicit agents. Invited talk at 21st Workshop on the Roots of Pragmasemantics, March 1, Szklarska Poreba, Poland.
- A closer look at German `existential man'. Presented at Forum for Theoretical Linguistics, University of Oslo, November 27, Oslo, Norway.
- A non-existential analysis for the German impersonal pronoun ‘man’ in episodic
sentences. Poster presented at NELS 50 (MIT), October 25, Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Introducing: Looking for the Impersonal Core – Impersonal Pronouns across Germanic languages. Presented at LingORG, University of Oslo, September 17, Oslo, Norway.
- Capturing the semantics and pragmatics of impersonal pronominal expressions. Pre-
sented at “Variables and the (Meta)semantics of Context-Sensitivity”, September
24, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria.