The literature of food. English drama in the 16th and 17th centuries. The work of Philip Massinger. Marxist literary and cultural theory.
- British Literature in the Age of the Enlightenment
- The Short Story in English (ENG2325)
- The Short Story in English (ENG4265)
- English Renaissance Literature (ENG2301)
- English Renaissance Literature (ENG4341)
- Shakespeare (ENG2327)
- Shakespeare (ENG4367)
- British Civilisation (ENG1505)
- American Literature (ENG1304)
PhD. English Literature, Queen's University Belfast. 2016.
MA. Shakespeare Studies. King's College London. 2013.
BA. English Language and Literature. King's College London. 2011.
- Williamson, Matt (2019). “Strange Flesh”: Hunger and Appetite in Shakespeare’s Rome. Shakespeare. ISSN 1745-0918. s 1- 10 . doi: 10.1080/17450918.2019.1649302
- Williamson, Matthew (2018). “Cry Clubs for Prentices”: (Not) Performing Riot in Thomas Dekker's The Shoemaker's Holiday. Shakespeare. ISSN 1745-0918. 14(3), s 216- 225 . doi: 10.1080/17450918.2018.1504813