Anna Kristine Høyem
I am the student advisor for students in the Italian one year program, bachelor's program and master's program, and the course SPR4100. 24 March - 31 July 2018 I will be replacing the student advisor for the comparative literature and aesthetic studies.
If I am not picking up the phone, I am out of the office or in a meeting. If so, please send me an e-mail, and I will respond to it as soon as possible.
Schedule an appointment
If you want to schedule an appointment, please send me an e-mail so that we can set a time and date. In the e-mail, include a sentence or two about what you need help with or information about.
I can help you with
- questions about lectures/seminars and group changes in courses coded ITA, LIT, EST or SPR4100
- reduced study progression, leave of absence or postponed start of your studies
- minimum ECTS credit requirements per year
- questions about your master's thesis supervisor and supervision contract
- putting your your formal qualifications and skills into words
- admission requirements for the master's programs in Italian and comparative literature
I can not help you with
- questions about exams and obligatory activities in courses coded ITA, LIT, EST or SPR4100 - please contact the exam advisor
- admission to the one year program or bachelor's program in Italian, aesthetic studies or comparative literature - please contact The international student reception
- Admission to the master's program in Italian and comparative literature
- Web pages for Italian studies
- Administrator of the student funds at ILOS
- General work on study programme cases and quality assurance
- Support to the administrative head of studies at ILOS
- Secretary to Programrådet for europeiske språk og allmenn litteraturvitenskap
- One of ILOS' three Facebook editors
Master's degree in comparative literature, UiO, 2010.