- Master's degree in Screen Cultures
- Master's degree in Media Studies, programme option "Political Communication"
- Bachelor's degree in Media Studies (in Norwegian only)
- Master's degree in Media Studies (in Norwegian only)
- Master's degree in Journalism (in Norwegian only)
- Doctoral degree: PhD in the Humanities
Find reading lists and lecture times for all courses at the Department
Screen Cultures is a brand new and unique Master of Arts programme. It could suit anyone who is interested in the screen cultures of cinema, television, computers and smartphones.
How are social media and lobbying changing Norwegian politics? These will be two of the topics when the University of Oslo starts Norway's first Master's in Political Communication.
IMK is the host department for Screen Cultures, which is a research and education initiative at the Faculty of Humanities.
Screen Cultures is an interdisciplinary research area in which we analyse and reflect on the manifold implications of screens in and for our daily lives.