I'm on a leave.
Study related inquiries should be directed to email@example.com
Schedule an appointment
Do you have questions about your studies? Come by my office during my drop-in hours, or send me an email to schedule an appointment. In your email, please give a short description of what you would like me to help you with.
I can help you with
- Choosing courses
- Scheduling and planning your study program and exams
- Applying to study part time, take a leave of abscence or postpone the semester start
- Facilitating special needs provisions for studies and examinations
- Studying abroad
Are you an international student?
You can get answers and help with questions about:
- admission to the University of Oslo,
- visa and residence permits,
- registrations and semester fees,
- and social activities
at the International Student Reception. They will help any prospective and current international students at the University of Oslo.
- Student guidance
- Facilitating special needs
- Admissions to master studies
- Quality of studies
- Master's degree in Political Science, the University of Oslo (2014)
- Bachelor's degree in Development studies, the University of Oslo (2010)