The Embodied Perspectives on Musical AI (EmAI) is a two-day workshop consisting of keynote speeches, performances, and thematic sessions, where we explore musical artificial intelligence's past, present, and future through the lenses of embodied cognition.
The [Optic]Fiber Ensemble consists of first-year MCT master students. As part of the EmAi, the students invite you to their end-semester concert; a telematic performance between RITMO and the UiO Science Library, Tuesday, November 22rd, at 19:00.
- 19:00 - Autumn Leaves + Ain't no Sunshine (Cover song mashup)
- 19:15 - Telematic Tapes (original composition)
- Masoud Niknafs - Laptop and composition
- Fabian Stordalen - Bass guitar and no-input mixing
- Nino Jakeli - Vocals and piano
- Ahmet Emin Memis - Drums and Ney
Network, Audio, and Streaming Technicians
- Kristian Eicke
- Jack Edward Hardwick
- Iosif Aragiannis
- Aysima Baba
- Alexander James Wastnidge
Course coordinator and teacher: Aleksander Tidemann
See you there!