Doctoral Reserarch Fellowship in the Cultural Study of Music
This web page provides available, up-to date public information on the status of the appointment of a Doctoral Research Fellow in the Cultural Study of Music.
- Announcement 26 January 2018
- Application deadline is 12 March 2018
- Interviews 20 April and 3 May 2018
- Board of the Department's Meeting 18 June 2018
- Appointment Committee of the Faculty's Meeting 22 June 2018
- Position available from 15 August 2018
Number of applicants: 33
- Head of Department Peter Edwards, Department of Musicology
- Associate Professor Kyle Devine, Department of Musicology
- Associate Professor Jonna Katariina Vuoskoski, Department of Musicology
The evaluation committee must be impartial (Norwegian).
The evaluation committee's advisory evaluation will list at least three applicants in the order which they should be taken into concideration to the Board of the Department. The Board of the Department will recommend at least three competent applicants in ranked order to Appointment Committee of the Faculty of Humanities. Final decision in the hiring process will be passed by the Appointment Committee.
The expert committee's assessment is not open to public viewing, neither is the recommendation of the Department Board to the Appointment Committee of the Faculty.