Post-Doctoral Reserarch Fellowship in Musical and Poetic Creativity in the Western Christian Liturgy
This web page provides available, up-to date public information on the status of the appointment of two Post Doctoral Reserarch Fellows in Musical and Poetic Creativity in the Western Christian Liturgy as part of the ERC-funded project, BENEDICAMUS: Musical and Poetic Creativity for A Unique Moment in the Western Christian Liturgy, c.1000-1500.
- Advertisement 3 September 2020
- Application deadline 1 October
- Interviews 16 October
- The Board of the Department gives recommendation 12 November
- The Faculty of Humanities Hiring Committee passes final decision 4 December
- Position available from 1 March 2021
Number of applicants: 18
- Head of Department Peter Edwards, Department of Musicology
- Associate Professor Catherine Anne Bradley, Department of Musicology
- Professor Hallgjerd Aksnes, Department of Musicology
The evaluation committee must be impartial (Norwegian).
The evaluation committee's advisory evaluation will list at least three applicants in the order which they should be taken into consideration to the Board of the Department. The Board of the Department will recommend at least three competent applicants in ranked order to Appointment Committee of the Faculty of Humanities. Final decision in the hiring process will be passed by the Faculty of Humanities Appointment Committee.
The evaluation committee's assessment is not open to public viewing, neither is the recommendation to the Appointment Committee of the Faculty.