Doctoral Reserarch Fellowship in Music History
This web page provides available, up-to date public information on the status of the appointment of a Doctoral Research Fellow in Music History.
- Advertisement - 27 November 2020
- Application deadline - 31 January
- Interviews are held 1 and 2 March
- Board of the Department's Meeting - 25 March
- Appointment Committee of the Faculty's Meeting - 23 April
- Position available from 15 August 2020
Number of applicants: 31
- Head of Department Zafer Özgen, Department of Musicology
- Associate Professor Peter Edwards, Department of Musicology
- Professor Hallgjerd Aksnes, Department of Musicology
The evaluation committee must be impartial (Norwegian).
The evaluation committee's advisory evaluation will list at least three applicants in the order which they should be taken into consideration to the Board of the Department. The Board of the Department will recommend at least three competent applicants in ranked order to Appointment Committee of the Faculty of Humanities. Final decision in the hiring process will be passed by the Appointment Committee.
The evaluation committee's assessment is not open to public viewing, neither is the recommendation to the Appointment Committee of the Faculty.