Post-doctoral Reserarch Fellowship in Popular Music
This web page provides available, up-to date public information on the status of the appointment of a Post-doctoral Research Fellow in Popular Music.
- Application deadline is 15 March 2016
- Interviews are scheduled 3 and 4 May 2016
- Board of the Department's meeting 13 June 2016
- Appointment Committee of the Faculty's meeting 24 June 2016
- Position available from 1 August 2016
Number of applicants: 45
- Head of PhD Education Nanette Nielsen, University of Oslo (administrator)
- Professor Serge Lacasse, Universite Laval
- Associate professor Erik Steinsskog, University of Copenhagen
The evaluation committee must be impartial (Norwegian).
The evaluation committee's advisory evaluation will list at least three applicants in the order which they should be taken into concideration to the Board of the Department. The Board of the Department will recommend at least three competent applicants in ranked order to Appointment Committee of the Faculty of Humanities. Final decision in the hiring process will be passed by the Appointment Committee.
The expert committee's assessment is not open to public viewing, neither is the recommendation of the Department Board to the Appointment Committee of the Faculty.