Post-doctoral Reserarch Fellowship in Music-related Body Motion
This web page provides available, up-to date public information on the status of the appointment of a Post-doctoral Research Fellow in Music-related Body Motion.
- Application deadline is 31 August 2016
- Interviews 27 September 2016
- Board of the Department's meeting 10 October 2016
- Appointment Committee of the Faculty's meeting 28 October 2016
- Position available from 1 March 2017
Number of applicants: 17
- Professor Stan Hawkins, University of Oslo (Administrator)
- Project leader Alexander Refsum Jensenius, University of Oslo (Project Leader)
- Associate professor II Sofia Dahl, University of Oslo
The evaluation committee must be impartial (Norwegian).
The evaluation committee's advisory evaluation will list at least three applicants in the order which they should be taken into concideration to the Board of the Department. The Board of the Department will recommend at least three competent applicants in ranked order to Appointment Committee of the Faculty of Humanities. Final decision in the hiring process will be passed by the Appointment Committee.
The evalutation committee's assessment is not open to public viewing, neither is the recommendation of the Department Board to the Appointment Committee of the Faculty.