Doctoral or Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Music and Philosophy
This web page provides available, up-to date public information on the status of the appointment of a Research Fellow in Music and Philosophy.
- Announcement 1 March 2017
- Application deadline is 18 April 2017
- Interviews 4 May and 5 May 2017, invitations to interviews will be sent with one weeks notice.
- Board of the Department's meeting 29 May 2017
- Appointment Committee of the Faculty's meeting 30 June 2017
- Position available from 1 August 2017
Number of applicants: 69
- Head of Department Peter Edwards, Department of Musicology (administrator)
- Associate Professor Nanette Nielsen, Department of Musicology
- Professor Hallgjerd Aksnes, Department of Musicology
The evaluation committee must be impartial.
The evaluation committee's advisory evaluation will to the Board of the Department, list at least three applicants in the order which they should be taken into consideration. Final decision in the hiring process will be passed by the Board of the Department.
The evaluation committee's assessment is not open to public viewing.
Minutes from the meetings of the Department board isopen to public viewing and are published on the web pages of the department.