Doctoral Research Fellowship in Music Technology and/or Music Production - Two positions
This web page provides available, up-to date public information on the status of the appointment of a Research Fellow in Music Technology and/or Music Production.
- Application deadline is September 1st 2015
- Interviews October 12th and 13th 2015
- Board of the Department's meeting January 18th 2016
- Appointment Committee of the Faculty's meeting January 29th 2016
- Position available from February 1st 2016
Number of applicants: 32
- Head of PhD Education Nanette Nielsen, University of Oslo (administrator)
- Professor Serge Lacasse, Universite de Laval
- Professor Stefania Serafin, Aalborg Universitet
The evaluation committee must be impartial (Norwegian).
The evaluation committee's advisory evaluation will to the Board of the Department, list at least three applicants in the order which they should be taken into consideration. The Board of the Department will recommend at least three competent applicants in ranked order to Appointment Committee of the Faculty of Humanities. Final decision in the hiring process will be passed by the Appointment Committee.
The expert committee's assessment is not open to public viewing, neither is the recommendation of the Department Board to the Appointment Committee of the Faculty.