Doctoral Research Fellowship in Musical Rhythm
This web page provides available, up-to date public information on the status of the appointment of a Research Fellow in Musical Rhythm.
- Application deadline is 21 November 2016
- Interviews week 2 of 2017
- Board of the Department's meeting 27 February 2017
- Position available from 1 April 2017
Number of applicants: 10
- Associate Professor Nanette Nielsen, University of Oslo
- Professor Anne Danielsen, University of Oslo (Project Leader)
- Associate Professor II Sofia Dahl, University of Oslo
The evaluation committee must be impartial (Norwegian).
The evaluation committee's advisory evaluation will to the Board of the Department, list at least three applicants in the order which they should be taken into consideration. Final decision in the hiring process will be passed by the Board of the Department.
The evaluation committee's assessment is not open to public viewing.
Minutes from the meetings of the Department board isopen to public viewing and are published on the web pages of the department.