Doctoral reserarch fellowship in Popular Music
This web page provides available, up-to date public information on the status of the appointment of a Research Fellow in Popular Music.
- Application deadline is August 11th, 2014
- Interviews are scheduled September 22nd, 2014
- Board of the Department's meeting October 27th, 2014
- Appointment Committee of the Faculty's meeting November 17th, 2014
- Position available from January 1st, 2015
Number of applicants: 18
- Professor Ståle Wikshåland, University of Oslo (administrator)
- Professor Anahid Kassabian, University of Liverpool
- Associate professor Klaus Nathaus, University of Oslo
The evaluation committee must be impartial (Norwegian).
The evaluation committee's advisory evaluation will list at least three applicants in the order which they should be taken into concideration to the Board of the Department. The Board of the Department will recommend at least three competent applicants in ranked order to Appointment Committee of the Faculty of Humanities. Final decision in the hiring process will be passed by the Appointment Committee.
The expert committee's assessment is not open to public viewing, neither is the recommendation of the Department Board to the Appointment Committee of the Faculty.