Doctoral Reserarch Fellowship in Music Cognition
This web page provides available, up-to date public information on the status of the appointment of a Doctoral Research Fellow in Music Cognition.
- Application deadline is 1 February 2017
- Interviews 6 March 2017
- Board of the Department's meeting 24 April 2017
- Appointment Committee of the Faculty's meeting 19 May 2017
- Position available from 15 August 2017
Number of applicants: 20
- Head of Department Peter Edwards, Department of Musicology (administrator)
- Professor Rolf Inge Godøy, Department of Musicology
- Professor Anne Danielsen, Department of Musicology
The evaluation committee must be impartial (Norwegian).
The evaluation committee's advisory evaluation will list at least three applicants in the order which they should be taken into concideration to the Board of the Department. The Board of the Department will recommend at least three competent applicants in ranked order to Appointment Committee of the Faculty of Humanities. Final decision in the hiring process will be passed by the Appointment Committee.
The expert committee's assessment is not open to public viewing, neither is the recommendation of the Department Board to the Appointment Committee of the Faculty.