The Centre for Ibsen Studies has developed and administers a wide range of digital research tools. Through The Virtual Ibsen Centre you have access to:
- Henrik Ibsen's Writings - all of his plays, manuscripts, correspondance and more.
- The Ibsen Archive, where you can find a large image collection from stage productions, photographies of Ibsen and his art, a collection of reviews, and much more.
- IbsenStage, a database with data from more than 20 000 stage productions.
- The Multilingual Ibsen, translations of Ibsen into several languages.
The Centre for Ibsen Studies has a large collection of material by and about Henrik Ibsen. In the library you can find:
- Original texts
- Journals and theoretical works
- Media from stage productions of Ibsen's work
- Film versions
The library can be visited in Henrik Wergelands hus, room 215.