The MultiLing Affiliate Program
The status as a MultiLing Affiliate is meant for
- PhD and Postdoc Fellows at the University of Oslo who are carrying out research that is connected to one of MultiLing’s projects
- former MultiLing Fellows
- MultiLing guests and active research collaborators
There are 4 interrelated goals which the MultiLing Affiliate Program aims for. We want to:
- make maximally visible all work being done outside MultiLing which contributes to any of the three main research areas identified by the Center.
- display MultiLing as part of an active and stimulating research community.
- create a mechanism by which MultiLing is able to support researchers whose work contributes to the research goals at the Center.
And finally we hope that:
- a formal designation as a MultiLing Affiliate will lead to closer research collaboration on a local, regional and international level.
Rights and Duties
As a MultiLing Affiliate
- you can carry out your research in the context of this Center of Excellence,
- you will have a formal relationship to MultiLing and thereby can present yourself as affiliated with the Center,
- you are encouraged to take part in MultiLing activities (participate in seminars, attend a workshop or a conference etc.) and/or collaborate with MultiLing staff on a regular basis.
How to apply for affiliation
If your position and research comply with the criteria above, please send an application with a CV to one of MultiLing’s core group members.
Your application will then be forwarded to the MultiLing Leadership, who will review applications on a rolling basis.