WILA 10: Workshop on Immigrant Languages in the Americas
The Workshop on Immigrant Languages in the Americas is an annual conference focused on heritage language research.
WILA began in 2010 as a conference on "Investigating Immigrant Languages in America" at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. WILA 2 was held at the University of Oslo in 2011, and this is the second time the conference is held in Norway.
Go to the official conference webpage (external link).
- Arstein Hjelde, Østfold University College
- Birna Arnbjörnsdóttir, University of Iceland
- Kelly Biers, University of North Carolina-Asheville
- Joshua Bousquette, University of Georgia
- Josh Brown, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Angela Hoffman, Uppsala University
- Janne Bondi Johannessen, University of Oslo
- Karoline Kühl, University of Copenhagen
- Michael Putnam, Penn State University
- Joseph Salmons, University of Wisconsin-Madison