- Professor of Applied Linguistics
- Past President of the American Association for Applied Linguistics, 2014-2015
- Chair of the 2014 AAAL conference in Portland
- Winner of the 2009 TESOL Award for Distinguished Research and of the British Association for Applied Linguistics 2006 Best Book of the Year Award
See my personal homepage
- Pavlenko, Aneta (2018). Superdiversity and Why It Isn’t: Reflections on Terminological Innovation and Academic Branding, In Barbara Schmenk; Stephan Breidbach & Lutz Küster (ed.), Sloganization in Language Education Discourse. Conceptual Thinking in the Age of Academic Marketization. Multilingual Matters. ISBN 978-1-78892-186-2. Ch. 8.
- Pavlenko, Aneta (2017). Do you wish to waive your rights? Affect and decision-making in multilingual speakers. Current Opinion in Psychology. ISSN 2352-250X. 17, s 74- 78 . doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.copsyc.2017.06.005 Full text in Research Archive.
- Pavlenko, Aneta (2017). Linguistic landscapes and other sociolinguistic methods in the study of Russian language abroad. The Russian Journal of Linguistics. ISSN 2312-9182. s 493- 514 . doi: 10.22363/231291822017213493514
- Pavlenko, Aneta (2017). Russian-friendly: how Russian became a commodity in Europe and beyond. International Journal of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism. ISSN 1367-0050. 20(4), s 385- 403 . doi: 10.1080/13670050.2015.1115001